[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
3D Video Convert to Anaglyph - 3D Vision Blog - Forum

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: 3D Video Convert to Anaglyph
PostPosted: 18 Jul 2010, 12:50 

Hello guys,
I saw this blog some days ago and I think that it's good.

I was doing everything from this lesson http://3dvision-blog.com/converting-2d- ... th-script/ and now I can watch 3D movies.
OK, and now my question.
How I can convert the video that other people can to watch it without NVidia Card and 3D Vision?
I mean everyone who have a red/cyan glasses can to watch without NVIDIA 3D Vision Video Player, just normal player, ex. KM-player.

I think that you understand me. :P

Post subject: Re: 3D Video Convert to Anaglyph
PostPosted: 18 Jul 2010, 14:59 
Site Admin

The script supports other methods than Side by Side output, you just need to comment the Side by Side and uncomment the lines int he code for Anaglyph output...

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: 18 Jul 2010, 15:23 

Thanks, it work but i definitely think that NVidia vision version is better then your way, or i wrong? :)
I just want Anaglyph output video to look like Nvidia vision video.
Is it possible?

PostPosted: 18 Jul 2010, 16:03 
Site Admin

There are different methods of outputting video in anaglyph format, there can be some optimizations etc. So the end result can be optimized a bit, but the anaglyph has its limitations... anyway, if you have the time you can look around about other options an try to test them by replacing the default anaglyph output in the script.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: 18 Jul 2010, 17:01 

Thanks for answer.
I have time, but my CPU is not better and i must waiting 20 minutes for 2.30 min video.
If you can tell me how i can convert anaglyph video so that look like nvidia vision.
Thanks.

And I have one more question.
I have one 3D video on "Journey to the Center of the Earth 2008". This 3D movie reqiure this glasses -> http://www.assistpoint.co.uk/Images/3D_ ... -earth.jpg
And 3D with this glasses is pretty good.
My question is: How i can convert 3D so that to use these glases!? Offcourse if it possible. :)

BTW: Sorry for my English. I'm still learning it. :)

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2010, 07:55 
Site Admin

Look for Optimized Anaglyph implementations for Avisynth, this will probably look more like what the 3D Vision Video Player does, but I'm not sure if it is exactly the same...

As for these glasses, they are still anaglyph ones, but use a different mix of colors as compared to the traditional red-cyan and you just need to mix the colors right according to the different color filters for them to work.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: 20 Jul 2010, 16:39 

Thanks again.

I founded one program is called "Stereoscopic Player". Very cool program, but I have a problem.
First, I converted Avatar movie in Side by Side, then with Stereoscopic player I play the movie.
OK, but after 5 min playing the movie, the program require registration. Ok, I registered it, but again - 5 min playing and require registration.
I don't know why. Do you know how I can registration it that I can watch the movie?

BTW: I use Windows 7 64 bit, but I tried it under XP and require registration again...

Almost forgot: Can I convert movie with Stereoscopic player? o.O

PostPosted: 20 Jul 2010, 19:32 
Site Admin

If you've purchased a license for the Stereoscopic Player and you have trouble using it with the program, then you should talk with the author of the software to resolve the issue. The free personal trial is limited to 5 minutes of playback...

With the Stereoscopic Player you cannot convert the movie from 2D to 3D, however you can display different 3D formats provided that you have a good 3D source video. So with a Side by Side it is easily viewable as Anaglyph, but the opposite is not possible... unless you do a deanaglyph processing of the video to convert it into a Side by Side format before that.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: 20 Jul 2010, 19:50 

Ok, I haven't bought the program, but I've founded keys from Internet.
When I entered any of keys in the program I received a message - Stereoscopic player was registered successfully!
Also disappear the text "unregistered" on the title bar.
And when I play the movie I watching 5 min and the program stops the movie and show me message for registration.
I will continue to search resolve on my problem, but if you know how I solve it, pls tell me. :(

PostPosted: 20 Jul 2010, 23:43