All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: what is the best 3D movie-Conan ??
PostPosted: 16 Aug 2011, 16:17 

I saw yesterday *Conan the barbarian 3D-, The movie was great action packed but the 3D was more like looking into the screen than things who come out of the screen towards you..
So I really would like to know whats the best 3D movie with things who come out of the screen
My favourite moment is
Haunted castle -imax- where at the end an angel really floats between you and the screen
Isnt that what 3D should supposed te be....
Is Pirhana oustanding ????

Post subject: Re: what is the best 3D movie-Conan ??
PostPosted: 16 Aug 2011, 18:41 
Site Admin

You should be careful with moves that were converted in 3D, but were originally shot in 2D as most of them are really not that good and the stereo 3D effect isn't very convincing...

Have you watched Transformers 3 in 3D, it is one of the best looking movies in 3D for this year, although you can say it is lacking in some other areas ;)

As for a lot of pop-out, it is not something you would expect to be seeing a lot nowadays in a 3D movie, because it is more tiring for the audience, so you may see just a few scenes with things poping out in 3D movies. It is more of a cheap way to impress the audience for a bit, so you may see it more in 3D movies made especially for IMAX...

Profile WWW  

Post subject: Re: what is the best 3D movie-Conan ??
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2011, 11:33 

well i am agree with the above user that the most of the movies are going to make in 2d they are not 3d because 3d effects gives them energy and they are looking superb but the transformer movie which has been made in 3d effects is one of the top class movie . in 2d movies there are only few which captured in 3d by making it beautiful .