|3D Vision Blog - Forum
|How to Root LG Optimus 3D / LG Thrill 4G 3D Smartphones
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Bloody [ 26 Jul 2012, 19:01 ]|
|Post subject:||How to Root LG Optimus 3D / LG Thrill 4G 3D Smartphones|
Tested and working just fine on LG Optimus 3D P920 with the V21B firmware (Android 2.3.5)
- Download and install the USB Drivers from: (under Software Update)
- Put the device in USB debugging mode (found under Settings / Applications / Development)
- Connect the smartphone via USB to the computer using a micro USB data cable, the dev mode should kick in automatically
- Download and extract the and execute "run.bat"
- Wait a bit, the phone should reboot a few times and after it finishes the device should be rooted
- After you finish don't forget to disable the USB debugging mode to restore the normal USB functionality of the device!
For more information about the exploit for rooting the device:
Tools for rooting the new LG Optimus 3D MAX (not personally tested):
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC + 2 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group