All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: iz3d adjustments
PostPosted: 03 Nov 2010, 13:57 

I have a anagyph glasses I want to use. I use it with my desktop pc, but now I have a new laptop and want to play games in the same with this pc. I have used IZ3D drivers. this pc are an: Ace Aspire 5943G - 5456G with ATI mobility radeon hd 5650 1GB grapic card. Do someone have a good adjustments so I can use on my pc?

Post subject: Re: iz3d adjustments
PostPosted: 03 Nov 2010, 15:17 
Site Admin

What kind of adjustments for iZ3D are you referring to?

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2010, 15:36 

I mean how much separation are good. It's number to be showing how much separation it is. Anyone who now a good adjustments for that. ex. 4 an 6

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2010, 15:58 
Site Admin

Well, there is no general rule here. It is too specific and varies from person to person, also it depends if you are new to stereo 3D or have experienced it for a while. Generally you start with lower separation and gradually you can continue to increase it over time as you get more experienced with watching S3D content.

Other parameters that are important here are for example the size of the screen you are watching on, the distance you stay from it and the game you play on as some games allow higher separation and others do not look good with more separation. With this said you should be aware that there is no magic formula here and that goes not only for iZ3D, but also for other such solutions like 3D Vision and TriDef 3D.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2010, 16:00 

Okay, thanks. I have being a mistake of this long time, because I figuret out when I had played game long time, one day I could use separation more.

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2010, 17:52 

I have now found out to not use iz3d more, I have begin to use tridef 3d. It's very good and it have many of my games pre. configured so it works perfect.