Oil Rush, a real-time naval strategy game, based on the Unigine engine and made by the guys developing it has just been updated to version 1.07 bringing improved 3D Vision support as well as more depth available when using 3D Vision. Not that the game was not working quite well in stereo 3D mode with 3D Vision before, but it had some small issues that needed to be resolved and some things to be improved and Unigine has done a good job at that with the new update. And the game itself also supports other stereoscopic 3D modes besides 3D Vision…
Here is the lift of changes in version 1.07:
– Improved NVIDIA 3DVision support.
– Tuned 3D Vision settings: more depth.
– Improved compatibility with open source drivers in Linux.
– Fixed Russian localization for Steam.
– Added German localization (locked until March, 23).
– Introduced performance optimizations on “Ultra” graphics settings.
– Added info on ongoing multiplayer matches in Steam lobby.
– Enabled auto-refresh in Steam lobby.
– Fixed Steam achievements (campaign mode).
– Fixed some localization errors.
– Minor bugfixes in campaign missions.
– Added hot key for journal (F1 by default).
– Added “Quick save” function (F5 by default).
– Added Mac OS X version for Steam.
– Added autorun launcher for retail version.
– Fixed minor bugs.