Nvidia has just released a new beta 3D Vision Driver Full CD v1.15 that combines GeForce GPU driver version 195.39 and NVIDIA 3D Vision driver version 195.39 BETA drivers available for Windows Vista and Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit. One of the most interesting features in this driver release is the addition of three new 3D Vision officially compatible DLP projectors from Acer and these are: Acer X1130P, Acer X1261 and Acer H5360. The official compatibility and being listed as supported by the drivers means that yo should not have problems running the projectors for playing games, watching movies and looking through pictures in stereoscopic 3D mode. This is very important, because if the projectors are not officially compatible (like with the new BenQs that should be technologically compatible, but not issue free) you may have trouble setting them up to be used with GeForce 3D Vision!
Aside from the new DLP projectors support (the new ViewSonic models are still not officially supported too!), the new 3D Vision driver version 195.39 also updates some game profiles and of course some new profiles for games that that came out recently or are going to be released soon, so that the compatibility when playing them in S3D mode is ensured.
Updated 3D Vision game profiles
– Call of Juarez – DX10 smoke fixed
– Civilization 4 – convergence fixed
– Command and Conquer – Red Alert 3 – water rendering fix
– F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate – fixed fire rendering
– Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising – rendering halo fix
New 3D Vision game profiles
– ArmA II
– Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
– Fallen Earth
– FIFA Soccer 10
– Left 4 Dead 2
– Lego Indiana Jones 2
– Mini Ninjas
– Order of War
– Red Faction: Guerrilla
– Section 8
– Star Wars: The Clone Wars – Republic Heroes
– War Leaders: Clash of Nations
– To download the new 3D Vision drivers Full CD v1.15 Beta…
Tags:1.15·195.39·3d projector·3d vision driver·acer·acer h5360·acer x1130p·acer x1261·beta drivers·dlp projector·full cd·game profiles·GeForce 3D Vision
Finally we have a new RC2 version of IZ3D’s drivers after some quite long wait, because the previous RC1 was released in may and the new version is dated 9th September, but was made available online just now on the website. If you are new to IZ3D’s drivers you should know that they do not only provide Stereoscopic 3D support for IZ3D’s monitors using two LCD panels and polarized glasses, but also support quite a few other S3D methods and thus a lot of different hardware including shutter glasses and the free anaglyph mode. Unfortunately the shutter support is still not final and thus is not perfect so the owners of shutter glasses and HMDs like i-Glasses or Z800 will have to wait a bit more (version 2.0 probably, or not?). Anyway, here is what is new in the iZ3D 1.10 Release Candidate 2 Drivers:
Version 1.10rc2 – 2009.09.07
[+] Added profiles for “Call Of Cthulhu DCoTE”, “Call of Juarez – Bound in Blood”,
Drakensang, Rise of the Argonauts, Trine, Tomb Raider Legend, Sims 3, Street Fighter
IV, Flatout Ultimate Carnage, G-Force, Empire Total War, Battlestation Pacific,
Overlord 2, HAWX.
[+] Added Stereo Screenshot and Swap L&R keys to Control Center.
[+] Third-part d3d9.dll support added.
[+] Added additional Side By Side modes (maybe helpful for video recording).
[+] Added gap control between views in Side By Side mode to Config.xml.
[+] Added customizable matrices mode to Anaglyph mode.
[!] Anaglyph output now use normal colors in mono mode.
[!] Fixed Witcher, Fallout 3 profiles.
[!] Improved support fullscreen YouTube video (only on Vista with Aero).
[!] Improved table method.
[!] DX9/DX10 outputs merged.
[!] Added some application to exclusions list.
[!] Improved computability with Steam Community on x64 platforms.
[!] Deferred wizard resource loading.
[!] Enhanced Mouse Lock.
[!] Improved performance with some D3D8 games.
[!] Screenshot button handling improved.
[!] Improved key recognizing in Control Center.
[f] Fixed problems with Runes of Magic, ARMA 2, Rise of Flight, Ghost Busters, Resident
Evil 4, Duke Nukem Manhattan Project, Mini Ninjas, Trine, Terminator Salvation
[f] Fixed shaders analyzing in Resident Evil 5.
[f] Fixed second window position with StereoMirror output.
– To download the New iZ3D 1.10 Release Candidate 2 Drivers…
Tags:beta drivers·free anaglyph mode·iz3d·iz3d drivers·rc2·release candidate·shutter glasses beta support·stereoscopic 3d drivers
Nvidia has published a new beta drivers pack for the owners of GeForce 3D Vision glasses. The new CD v1.10 pack consists of GeForce GPU driver v190.38 WHQL and NVIDIA 3D Vision driver v190.38 that are compatible with Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit and Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit. Here is a list of all the new features, changes and improvements, but have in mind that we are talking about a beta version of the driver pack…
List of New Features
– Adds support for Resident Evil 5 tech demo, optimized for NVIDIA 3D Vision. PC gamers will get the most intense Resident Evil experience to date as Resident Evil 5 will take advantage of NVIDIA 3D Vision technology (wireless 3D Vision glasses sold separately), bringing a whole new dimension of horror to PC Gamers. Fans that pick up the PC version will be the first to experience Stereoscopic 3D out of screen effects as their living rooms are transformed into the village of Kijuju. Infected Majini coming at players from every angle, dust flying in and out of screen and the scariest bosses to date are taken up a notch. Resident Evil 5 PC is a whole new level of fear players will never forget. The game also supports Stereoscopic 3D in all of its cut scenes – an industry first. Download it today!
– Fixed operating system crash with Windows 7 64-bit when using multiple displays
– New 3D Vision game profiles. Please visit this website for a full list of game ratings.
o Age of Pirates 2: City of Abandoned Ships
o Armed Forces
o Battlestrike: Forces of Resistance
o Battlestrike: The Road to Berlin
o Battlestrike: Western and Eastern Front
o Biohazard 5
o Code of Honor 2: Conspiracy Island
o Delta Force: Black Hawk Down
o EverQuest II
o Free Realms
o Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
o Hinterland: Orc Lords
o Overlord II
o PhotoJoy Screensavers
o Resident Evil 5
o Star Tales
o Tian Xia 2
– Updated 3D Vision game profiles. Please visit this website for a full list of game ratings.
o Devil May Cry 4 – fixed NVIDIA SLI corruption on the screen edges and adjusted frustum
o FIF09 – fixed shadow corruption
o Hellgate London – now works properly on 64-bit operating systems
o Mirror’s Edge – adjusted the laser sight depth
o NHL 2008 – adjusted the player names so they are on screen
o Race 07 –added the Steam version of the executable in driver to properly recognize and configure the profile
o Sims 3 – fixed water rendering corruption
o World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King – adjusted the frustom angle so menus are not cut off at the edge of screen
– Download the new NVIDIA 3D Vision CD v1.10 BETA Drivers
Tags:190.38·3d glasses·3d stereo·3d vision·3d vision driver·64-bit·beta drivers·game profiles·geforce·new drivers·nvidia·nvidia geforce 3d vision·re 5·resident evil 5·whql·windows 7·windows vista