Following the release of the AOC d2357Ph 23-inch passive 3D monitor with thin bezel earlier this year (5.8 mm thin frame), AOC has just announced a new larger model with the same style and functionality – the AOC d2757Ph. The new bigger model uses LED backlight IPS panel, supports HDMI 1.4 interface with frame packaging as well as row interleaved 3D and comes with built-in 2D to 3D conversion capabilities. Another interesting feature of the d2757Ph is that it comes with a detachable stand, which allows to transforms the display in no time at all into a large presentation monitor or giant digital picture frame. This also makes it a perfect second display for your notebook. The new 27-inch FPR (Film-type Patterned Retarder) 3D monitor from AOC comes with 2 pairs of polarized 3D glasses, 1 normal and 1 clip on for people wearing prescription glasses. And it is bundled with the TriDef 3D software for stereoscopic 3D gaming support on your PC.
AOC d2757Ph 3D Monitor Specifications:
– Monitor Size: 27″ (68.6cm)
– Panel type: IPS, LED backlight
– Viewing Angle: 178°/178° (CR 10)
– Response Time: 5ms
– Maximum Brightness: 250 cd/m²
– Contrast Ratio: 20.000.000:1, 1.000:1 (typical)
– Pixel / Dot / Pitch: 0.311 (H) x 0.311 (V)
– 3D technology type: 3D FPR (Passive 3D)
– Maximum Resolution: 1920×1080@60 Hz
– Video Connectors: 1x D-SUB 15, 2x HDMI 1.4
– Power Consumption: On: <29 W, Standby: <0.5 W, Off: <0.5 W
The AOC d2757Ph passive 3D monitor should be available on the market starting sometime in this month with a recommended retail price of 319 EURO or £259 (UK Pounds) in Europe.