Following the release of the AOC d2357Ph 23-inch passive 3D monitor with thin bezel earlier this year (5.8 mm thin frame), AOC has just announced a new larger model with the same style and functionality – the AOC d2757Ph. The new bigger model uses LED backlight IPS panel, supports HDMI 1.4 interface with frame packaging as well as row interleaved 3D and comes with built-in 2D to 3D conversion capabilities. Another interesting feature of the d2757Ph is that it comes with a detachable stand, which allows to transforms the display in no time at all into a large presentation monitor or giant digital picture frame. This also makes it a perfect second display for your notebook. The new 27-inch FPR (Film-type Patterned Retarder) 3D monitor from AOC comes with 2 pairs of polarized 3D glasses, 1 normal and 1 clip on for people wearing prescription glasses. And it is bundled with the TriDef 3D software for stereoscopic 3D gaming support on your PC.
AOC d2757Ph 3D Monitor Specifications:
– Monitor Size: 27″ (68.6cm)
– Panel type: IPS, LED backlight
– Viewing Angle: 178°/178° (CR 10)
– Response Time: 5ms
– Maximum Brightness: 250 cd/m²
– Contrast Ratio: 20.000.000:1, 1.000:1 (typical)
– Pixel / Dot / Pitch: 0.311 (H) x 0.311 (V)
– 3D technology type: 3D FPR (Passive 3D)
– Maximum Resolution: 1920×1080@60 Hz
– Video Connectors: 1x D-SUB 15, 2x HDMI 1.4
– Power Consumption: On: <29 W, Standby: <0.5 W, Off: <0.5 W
The AOC d2757Ph passive 3D monitor should be available on the market starting sometime in this month with a recommended retail price of 319 EURO or £259 (UK Pounds) in Europe.
Tags:3d monitor·AOC·AOC 3D·AOC d2757Ph·hdmi 1.4·Passive 3D·passive 3D monitor·tridef 3d
AOC has introduced a new 23-inch passive 3D-capable monitor with that is only 10.6 mm deep and with a thin 5.8 mm frame – the AOC d2357Ph. The design definitely catches your attention, and thanks to the thin bezel you might want to consider using these monitors for multi-monitor setups in 2D or stereo 3D. AOC d2357Ph uses LED backlight and thus achieves the thin design, although it even has integrated speakers, supports HDMI 1.4 interface with frame packaging as well as row interleaved 3D and comes with a 2D to 3D conversion capabilities.
AOC d2357Ph 3D Monitor Specifications:
– Panel Size: 23 inch/58.5 cm, 16:9, Full HD, WLED LCD
– Response Time: 2ms in 2D mode (Grey to Grey), 5ms (typical)
– Maximum Brightness: 2500 cd/m²
– Maximum Contrast: 20,000,000:1 (dynamic), 1000:1 (typical)
– Viewing angle: 170º (H)/170º (V), @ C/R > 10
– Pixel pitch: 0.265 mm
– Signal Input: 2x HDMI 1.4, VGA (Analogue)
– Power consumption: On: < 36 W; Standby: < 0.6W
- Product with stand: 533.3 x 399.3 x 120 mm
- Product with stand: 4.87 kg
The new 3D monitor from AOC comes with 2 pairs of polarized 3D glasses, 1 normal and 1 clip on for people wearing prescription glasses. And although it is not mentioned, the monitor should be coming with the TriDef 3D software bundled for the stereo 3D support as AOC is an OEM partner of DDD and there is a special version of the TriDef 3D package intended for AOC 3D monitors. The AOC d2357Ph is scheduled to be launched in April 2012; the recommended retail price will be 239 Euro in Europe, not yet information about pricing and availability in North America. Considering the price of the previous 23-inch passive 3D monitor from AOC (the e2352Phz available for $299 USD), you can expect that the AOC d2357Ph should be available at a similar or a slightly higher price.
Tags:3d monitor·AOC 3D·AOC d2357Ph·Passive 3D·passive 3D monitor·tridef 3d