DDD has released the new version 6.0 of their TriDef 3D software, bringing official support for 64-bit games (previously only available in beta) as well as updating the list of game profiles, so now the new version comes with support for over 850 games. Another interesting development with the release of the new version 6.0 is that the beta TriDef 3D’s Oculus Rift support does not require you to install a beta version of the Ignition part of the software – it is now available in the form of an add-on that you can install along with the latest official release of the software. Have in mind that the Oculus Rift add-on has much more limited number of games support.
December 3rd, 2013 · 5 Comments · General 3D News
October 13th, 2013 · No Comments · General 3D News
DDD has released a new beta of the TriDef 3D Ignition that adds support for 64-bit games or games that also have a separate 64-bit launcher aside from the standard 32-bit one. As usual with the beta versions you need to install them on top of a full installation of the TriDef 3D software package (OEM or Retail) in order to be able to try them. Below you can find a complete changelog of what is new and which 64-bit games have been tested and confirmed working. Note that the Battlefield 4 Beta is still not supported, but hopefully by the time the full game will be released it will be supported starting October 29 in North America and following with other regions in the next few days.
– Added support for 64-bit games.
– Tested 64-bit games: World of Warcraft, Crysis, Crysis Warhead, Firefall, Gone Home, The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing.
– For World of Warcraft 64-bit, must run Wow-64.exe directly.
– Battlefield 4 Beta not working yet.
– Added new profiles: Lost Planet 3, RaceRoom Racing Experience, Castle of Illusion, Warface, Arma Tactics, Firefall, Flashback.
– Updated profiles: Need for Speed Shift 2, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Battlefield 3, Warframe, The Bureau: XCOM Declassified.