The “3Days of 3D” workshop will be held on August 24, 25 & 26, at Hollywood Camera in Los Angeles, USA, with the main theme being “How to be profitable with 3D”. On hand will be professionals from the industry discussing different 3D techniques and presenting the tools and tricks for making a profit with 3D content. Products at the workshop will be from a wide variety of the industry including Panasonic, Grass Valley, RED, Singular Software, NewBlue FX, SmartSound, GoPro, LG and many more. There will also be equipment on hand to for participants to get hands-on training.
The topics of the Workshop will include:
– 3D for Producers and Directors
– Ad Agencies and Media Buyers – What do they need to know about 3D?
– How to Shoot 3D, from Beginner to Advanced Techniques,
– Writing for 3D – Using 3D for any subject
– Shooting 3D – Single Body Camera or Beam Splitter Rig with RED Epics
– Multi-Cam 3D shooting and Editing for Bands and Live Events
– 3D in Post – Affordable Editing with Edius 6.5 Stereoscopic Tools, Color Grading and Matching for 3D
– 3D Titles and sub titles – How to do them properly
– 3D Distribution – Where are the Markets That Are Buying?
Among the speakers of the event will be Al Caudullo, Ray Zone, Shannon Benna, Dave Beeler, Tom Konkle… names that you may already be familiar with if you are following what is happening in the world of stereo 3D.