All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: 3D Vision IR Emitter Emulator
PostPosted: 25 Nov 2012, 16:33 

Hi guys
i have s23a700d monitor (EDID asus) and glasses 3d vision,but the eye incorrectly configured left and right eye. how do I reverse eyes in glasses? (sorry my bad english) :roll:

PostPosted: 26 Nov 2012, 22:22 

LeKtoR wrote:
Hi guys
i have s23a700d monitor (EDID asus) and glasses 3d vision,but the eye incorrectly configured left and right eye. how do I reverse eyes in glasses? (sorry my bad english) :roll:

I suggest you use the glasses included with your monitor. They work fine, and you can swap the eyes.

PostPosted: 26 Nov 2012, 22:29 

makinava wrote:
In order to install a old driver for the NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D USB controller the easyest way is to modify the file nvstusb.inf inside the NV3DVisionUSB.Driver folder the following line

Ver=10/15/2011,6.14.14.8562

and put whatever version superior to the one installed.

Then go to device admin, locate the usb device NVIDIA stereoscopy 3d usb controller and force a reinstall of the driver using disk driver (locate the previus modified file)

The systems will warning you that is not a signed driver but you should accept this without problems

Regards

This is an interesting idea... I'm thinking about the great, great loss of performance from using <3xx.xx series drivers... Shouldn't there be a way to use the new graphics drivers and older 3D Vision (and 3D Vision controller) drivers, which would allow the EDID hack WITH the performance of the newer drivers?

I think you're on to something in there, except I can't figure out how to do what I'm saying, or if it's even possible, or would work...?

Can you please shed some light on all this?

Thanks

PostPosted: 27 Nov 2012, 07:00 

Horrux
S23a700D + TriDef + GeForce = 960x1080/1270x720 in 3D. (3D Vision 1920x1080p in 3d on Geforce)
Therefore, i try to run 3D Vsion. In the registry, you need to fix something, or. inf :?

PostPosted: 28 Nov 2012, 11:41 

LeKtoR wrote:
Horrux
S23a700D + TriDef + GeForce = 960x1080/1270x720 in 3D. (3D Vision 1920x1080p in 3d on Geforce)
Therefore, i try to run 3D Vsion. In the registry, you need to fix something, or. inf :?

Plus, I think TriDef doesn't work with two video cards? I get headaches when I'm not runnning 60 fps per eye, and so with just one graphic card enabled (I have 2), I would have to reduce image quality quite a bit, not to mention the decreased resolution of TriDef... Makes it less than ideal.

I'm wondering if there might be a way to trick the new graphics drivers into accepting the old 3D Vision drivers and using a certified monitor EDID... Shouldn't that be doable? Or otherwise, someone should patch those drivers to stop looking at the monitor model and just get on with 3D Vision...

Is there any way to contact those Russians who made this wonderful emulator? I'd ask them if that were doable. Heck, with the number of us who are looking for such a solution, we might even be able to finance payment for it... Cheaper, as a group, than all buying new monitors individually, right?

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2012, 08:03 

Quote:
Plus, I think TriDef doesn't work with two video cards?

yes

Quote:
I'm wondering if there might be a way to trick the new graphics drivers into accepting the old 3D Vision drivers and using a certified monitor EDID...

Use ASUS VG278 driver, and can be used without the emulator with the new Geforce driver

Quote:
Is there any way to contact those Russians who made this wonderful emulator?

I'm trying to find guys

And, I found a way to switch the eyes with glasses 3d vision in the registry

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2012, 16:17 

LeKtoR wrote:
Quote:
Plus, I think TriDef doesn't work with two video cards?

yes

Quote:
I'm wondering if there might be a way to trick the new graphics drivers into accepting the old 3D Vision drivers and using a certified monitor EDID...

Use ASUS VG278 driver, and can be used without the emulator with the new Geforce driver

Quote:
Is there any way to contact those Russians who made this wonderful emulator?

I'm trying to find guys

And, I found a way to switch the eyes with glasses 3d vision in the registry

Oh, wow, thanks so much! I was able to use the brand new 306 drivers with the ASUS EDID!!! Of course the monitor turns off, and the 3D Vision glasses are eye-inverted, but you know what, the monitor is easy to turn back on, and the glasses that came with the monitor are so much better than the nVidia ones anyway!

You just saved my gaming experience!!! :D

PostPosted: 31 Dec 2012, 04:17 

Anyone using the ASUS VG278 EDID with the Samsung S23A950D can provide feedback ? How's the functionality?

PostPosted: 30 Apr 2013, 10:39 

Hi all,

Im not sure if this thread is still active but i have a slight problem i was hoping to get some help on.

I have a optoma HD600x-LV , GT 520 card and DLP glasses working with the 3D emulator.

Now, i have everything set up as per the forums instructions in the sense that I have the Acer drivers for the Optoma, I have the 285 drivers for the GT card and i have the emulator working so i can see the Acer projector in the drop down menu in the stereoscopic option.

Now, the problem i have is, what type of 3D movie do i need and what is the best software to work with said movies?

I tried a 3d bluray of Captain America but TMT6 keeps crashing on my vista 32bit (no idea why). Tried powerdvd 12 and it doesnt detect my display as nvidia 3d vision so i tried power dvd 10 and it keeps crashing when i try and play the movie..

Any ideas on what i can do?

Thanks

PostPosted: 27 May 2013, 18:34 

Finaly get 3D Vision IR Emitter Emulator work with lastest NVidia driver (v320.18) on Windows 8 Enterprise x64. Work well on my 3DTV.

Setup and config with some trick... 8-)

Attachments:
5-27-2013 10-43-37 PM.png [310.38 KiB]
Not downloaded yet

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next