All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Need help please to clear my mind about 3D Movies
PostPosted: 11 Nov 2013, 00:44 

Hello community

I´m newbie in this, and i need some expert help, i try Nvidia 3D Tv Vision, and i discover there it exist´s formats MKV version 2 i think, and SBS, H-SBS format´s for 3D Movies.

picture this, when you see a 3D movie in theatres, the sense of distance between 2 people is perfect, you can see the shoulder of the person almost touching you, with all clearness of the effect,and the other person far away, but you see the body, in 3D.

the manual conversion 2D ---» 3D, doesn´t give you that sense, only some deepness, i don´t know if i´m explaining this clearly.

i see the movies like a 2D to 3D conversion, so no details, like in home theatres.

the thing is, that in one game i get real 3D, with things passing in front of my face, etc...but in the movies, i try one SBS, Mkv Movie, and the only thing i get is deepness, nothing pop´s out the Tv

then i read some forums, but the only thing i did try, was putting that SBS file in a HDD, and give it a try coneting it to my Tv, and running it from there, But the Tv does n´t detect that Mkv file has a 3D element, the only thing i was capable of was to manually turn on the 3D, and see some deepness......

in my Notebook, i try has well, the stereoscopic player, but i don´t know if it is because of the configurations, the only hting i get, is, if i put "interwoven lines" option i get 2 different image's overlapping with distance from one to another, if i choose "Side by side" i get deepness only, all this made with 3D Vision ON

i try NVIDIA 3D vision player, with that file to, and i only get deepness as well. i don´t know if it is because of the configurations

i´m downloading a H-SBS to try and see if it´s different, if something pop´s up from the screen to the middle of my room

and that´s what i want to know, how to do this? how can i put 3D in real action, like the game for example. my tv is a panasonic tx l42ft60 and my notebook an asus G750JX
i think i have no limitations here

i appreciate a patient mind on this

Also my Ps3 when i insert a game that have 3D, the option disapears, no asking to convert, only manualy on the TV.......i can´t get to this

i use the 1.4 hdmi cable
and passive glasses

Thank you very much in advance

Post subject: Re: Need help please to clear my mind about 3D Movies
PostPosted: 12 Nov 2013, 06:51 

ok i find finaly the answer, powerdvd 13, imagine i got superman in the middle of my room. with subs and DTS sound in one click

thank you all for your kindness responses