All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Re: Not able to get 3D working
PostPosted: 09 Nov 2012, 17:18 

Bloody wrote:
Since with the IR emitter emulator it is working, then there could be something wrong with your IR emitter...

That's possible because a long time ago I bought some extra glasses and the emitter came with these glasses so I have two emitters, and I tried the other one (after I got the dust of) and it worked. But unfortunately in PowerDVD it's not working.
When you download the latest drivers from the nVidia site for my card, does the drivers of the emitter automatic come with this package?

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2012, 18:00 
Site Admin

Yes, the 3D Vision drivers are now a part of the graphics drivers package.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: 30 May 2013, 12:40 

Hi Bloody,

The problems starts again, I've upgraded my computer (faster hardware) and again I can't get my 3D to work. Same problem as before. I've also tried the hack again but no luck. This is what I've tried:

I've tried different cables, I also tried to connect the projector without the splitter, I also tried only a HDMI cable (HDMI > HDMI mini) and a DVI to HDMI. I also tried emitter into different USB.
The computer sees the H5360, the light is (low) green on the emitter. In the menu of nVidia control panel you can see the H5360. But as soon as I want to do the set up there's no projector to be found.

Now I'm really confused and I don't know what to do next.

Ow yeah, I also tried the change you mentioned before in the registry, but also no go ....

Hello Bloody,

I found this: http://3dvision-blog.com/4100-how-to-us ... 3d-vision/ and I knew that I had an adapter somewhere. I found it but it wasn't the same as on the picture. It looks like a dual dvi connection. I tried it anyway and suddenly it worked! It seems always to go like that, as soon as I ask you for help I seem to find a solution anyway ;-)
Now my next project will be to get the subs to work. I forgot totally how to do that and maybe you can help me with that. Excuse me that I've bothered you with my problems.

PostPosted: 09 Jul 2013, 12:37 

Now I wanted to watch a 3D blu ray movie in PowerDVD. Guess what, it didn't work because it said that it will only work with digital cables. So I bought a dual link dvi to hdmi cable but it still doesn't work. I can only watch 3D with a VGA cable that's connected to the pc with a adapter. I found that so strange! But I'm really close to sell all my 3D glasses and quit with this all 3D hassle.
Unfortunately I don't remember which driver I used when it all worked just fine in the past.

I did a edid override and it's working! Hopefully it stays like this now!

PostPosted: 17 Sep 2013, 14:25 

What did you forgot? How to do a edid overide?

PostPosted: 01 Mar 2014, 19:27 

Hello I have the V700 emachines DLP 3d ready projector with gtx660 geforce nvidia 3d vision GPU.
I m trying so many days to make it work.
I made a custom resolution 1280x720 at 100hz wich is the higher of this projector as I read on the manual.
I add manually the acer H5360 inf driver, so my pc think that my projector is this model ( I read it on other forums that worked).

When I try to test my 3D guide from Cpanel of my GPU Card settings, then the screen goes black(flickering etc) and I need to press Alt+F4 to see again.

It seems that this 3D vision module is working on 120hz as I can understand. But I read that I can see Via DLP option of my projector with 100hz.

Please can anyone help on this?