All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: I need Urgent advise - Display 3D Vision with G-Sync
PostPosted: 31 May 2016, 19:12 

Hello community

i have an Asus PG278Q, but the thing is that the display has been swapped 6 times, because i could n´t get to 144Hz without loosing signal, i buy numerous cables, but also the usb ports doesn´t have the energy to move an Asus Rog Mouse.......he turns on, but does n´t move.....so i bought the better displayport cable that i found, a copper cable that i tested in a Asus VG248QE, and that was working fine on this model.

Now, Asus wants to have the display delivered and refund me, but i can´t find any other displays or brands, with this specs, with 3D vision and built in G-Sync.

I need urgent advise, because i´m going to be without display from today..........

I looked everywhere, talked to Nvidia, and they said that the PG278Q is the only display in the market with 3D vision and g-sync.....i don´t know what else i can do, i looked over more then 200 web sites and found nothing similar.......should i buy another PG278Q without being refurbish, and test it (witch is difficult in some stores).......

Please help me

I have a Clevo P775DM-G - Intel 6700K, GTX 980M
I tested my notebook with different cables on the VG248QE, and everything was fine, this display supposed to be better, and seems that has no energy available to get to the 144 HZ with the copper cable, and i could only get there with a new power source and DP cable that Asus send to me, but still the USB ports are freezing every component that i connected there, and the 3D with Kodi, is not activated, because the software does n´t recognize it as a 3D display

I have also, photos and videos of this problems if someone needs them to help me out.

Thank you very much in advance for your kind support my friends