All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Help needed on Water Cooling Upgrade
PostPosted: 08 Mar 2011, 20:20 

Hi All...i'm new to water cooling, and i want to upgrade my pc...but the problem is the parts i want i'm not too sure about them..i mean the fitting on them...i'm going for 19/13mm tube and 19/13mm - G 1/4" Fittings...and i'm based in Maldives (The smallest dots u see below india and SriLanka :lol: ) and no pc shop here has water cooling accessories and i have to order them...here are the ones i'm eyeing and my current config:

Danger Dens Black Ice Stealth GTS 240
Swiftech APOGEE XT with 1366 back plate (im not sure they have 19/13mm - G 1/4" connections)
Swiftech MCP-355 with Acrylic Top
UV Reactive 19/13mm clear tubing
Phobya Balancer 250 Black Nickel
FluidXP+ Extreme Alien green UV Coolant
Kingston DDR3 2000 4Gb x 6pcs (I'm not sure my board supports 2000 to the full 24GB coz it doesnt say in QVL)
nVidia GTX 480

Thermaltake Armor+ Super Tower
Asus P6T Deluxe V2 Mobo
Kingston DDR3 1333 2Gb x 2pcs
IceQ4 Ati HD4870
Gigabyte Odin 800W PSU

Does any1 know asian companies which supply 19/13mm G 1/4" compression fittings?
Any help greatly appreciated...Thanks :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: Help needed on Water Cooling Upgrade
PostPosted: 08 Mar 2011, 22:16 
Site Admin

You can try with my European supplier http://www.aquatuning.de/, apparently they also do ship to the Maldives with UPS, but the cost is a bit high... especially if you just want to order the fittings from there, so an Asian company would indeed be a better choice.

Have you considered where you are going to place the radiator in the case, because this is usually the hardest part or the design?

Profile WWW  

Post subject: Re: Help needed on Water Cooling Upgrade
PostPosted: 08 Mar 2011, 22:44 

Thanks and Yup...i'm gonna take out the two drive bays at the bottom and set my Rad there...i've measured and the place is the best for the rad im buying...i think i'll put the pump just a lil over the rad under the reservoir, my case is 23" high so i'm guessing it'll fit...though its gonna be a tight fit...the reservoir goes in the same place u put urs too, mine its next to the psu...