All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Another Acer x110 projector question (bored yet?)
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2012, 12:02 

hi y'all,

just aquired one of these nice little projectors, didnt know anything about it and didnt come with anything except the projector itself (guy said i could have it for free but didnt have anything to go with it as hes upgrading and lost all of the componant wires and also the remote)

ive looked quite intensivly online and not had a great deal of luck with regards to what i can do with this thing... the main things i was going to do was rig it up to my skyHD box and also my xbox using a VGA to HDMI lead...

now heres the thing it states 3D ready on the projector itself and i know some games via the new shape xbox can be played in 3D usuing a 3D tele etc but could this projector play these games in 3D?

any adivce on this bit of kit would be greatly appriciated as the only things ive been able to find have been in other languages and google translate isnt exactly amazing at getting everything right.

Regards
Pete

Post subject: Re: Another Acer x110 projector question (bored yet?)
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2012, 18:08 
Site Admin

You are probably not going to be able to use that projector with Xbox 360 or PS3 in stereoscopic 3D mode as it does not feature HDMI 1.4 support, only frame sequential input which will be good for use in stereoscopic 3D mode with a PC fore example. You can get a converter box that would allow HDMI 1.4 frame sequential 3D input to be outputted into frame sequential format, however that wont be very nice with this model since it is 4:3 aspect ratio and 800x600 native resolution... these are a good option for 720p 16:9 3D-capable projectors.

Profile WWW