All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Unsupported projector 780 gtx and latest drivers 3d works!
PostPosted: 05 May 2014, 04:44 

Good news boys!

I got this puppy running win 7 64bit and the newest nvidia drivers 335.23 with non supported projector.

How I got this working:

1. I do have the dr hdmi but not sure if you need this. I use it cause I got an accessory to make image sharper and I have to run signal through the dr hdmi to get a stable signal.

2. Make sure you install a EDID so you can see other refresh rates for your projector. I saw 23hz up to 60 hz for my tw9000 epson projector before I even installed the 3d stuff.
A note is that I can in my resolution tab inside nvidia control panel see my monitor as HDMIDOCTOR #1. So perhaps you need one, as I said I'm not sure.

3. Just have the graphics driver installed, not any 3d stuff. Uncheck everything except nvidia Geforce Experience if you want that (and the default driver ofcourse). I installed the default driver and nvidia geforce experience.

4. Go into the folder where your nvidia installation package was unpacked and go to 3d vision folder. Doubleclick the install inside this folder.

5. Set Hz to 24 hz and enable 3d stereoscopic in nvidia control panel. Go through the 3d setup and set up everything including your 3d default resolution at end. You should now be able to run the 3d check inside the nvidia control panel and have it working.

Ofcourse have your projector 3d to auto and NOT 2d to 3d obviously.

Install tmt6 and AnyDVD HD on your computer aswell. Set in AnyDVD to not be able to detect anything such as cinavia. Basically check everything that would make checking possible from TMT6.

Also set simulate 3d signal in AnyDVD HD!

Now mount with Daemon tool lite or similar (I use daemon tools lite an old old version, haven't upgraded don't think it matters).

Then once you run a 3d movie in TMT6 you should be able to hit 3d on on your projector and voila. We got 3d ;)

Special thanks to making this work; Myself.