All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: 3D not working in PanasonicCW230 & QuadroK4000 setup - HELP
PostPosted: 17 Apr 2014, 08:57 

Hi
I have Dell Precision T1700 with Quadro K4000 connected to Panasonic CW230 projector using DVI to HDMI adaptor. The OS is Windows 7 32 bit. I want to use this setup to run Pymol and VMD (Biomolecular visualization programs), both support Quad buffered stereo. When I run the test wizard in the Nvidia control panel, stereo works (only in full screen mode) . Western Railway – NVIDIA Edition also works in stereo (in full screen). But I am unable to run Pymol and VMD in stereo in windowed or full screen mode.

The issue I am facing appears to associated with Windows OS. When I created a dual boot system with Ubuntu, Pymol worked beautifully in stereo both in windowed and full screen mode. I want to use the 3D setup in an office environment where I cannot run Linux OS. So I am trying to get this running on Windows

I also tried 3D Projector EDID Override on Generic PnP Monitor (inf file created using Monitor Asset Manager). But in the Nvidia control panel the refresh rate is set to 60Hz and 120Hz does not appear in the drop down.

I have been trying to set up this system for more than month. I need some help here. Please give your suggestions

Post subject: Re: 3D not working in PanasonicCW230 & QuadroK4000 setup - H
PostPosted: 17 Apr 2014, 11:54 
Site Admin

Do you try to use 3D Vision / 3DTV Play software under Windows or the Quad Buffered 3D stereo from the OpenGL drivers?

Profile WWW