All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Excellent Blog and Boards question/suggestion
PostPosted: 14 Oct 2010, 03:39 

Thanks for the great blog. I enjoy the insights into 3D I find in the blog posts.

Also I was wondering if there was some way I could combine all the subforums into one, firstly because there aren't that many topics, and secondly, because I'm interested in multiple subforums. I think I found my answer in the 'View new posts' link at the top though. Thank-you.

Post subject: Re: Excellent Blog and Boards question/suggestion
PostPosted: 31 Oct 2010, 05:29 

Apparently the 'view new posts' applies to posts since your last visit, which is why it worked for me the first time. So, anyone know of a way to do this? Basically, I want to have a view I can use which combines all forums as it would look like if there were only one forum.

PostPosted: 31 Oct 2010, 11:36 
Site Admin

The "View new posts" does what you need, there is also a visual marking on the icons showing where there are new posts since your last visit, so you can keep track on what is new since your last visit. And if you are looking for something specific you can use the search...

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: 31 Oct 2010, 12:55 

The view new posts, only shows what was new since I last visited. Problem is, I don't often come and check every thread, just a couple. I would like to see all the threads in one view because I won't really know what I'm interested in until I see it. =O The closest I've come so far is by clicking on the headings of each of the subforums. This puts all of the threads under that heading into one view.