|3D Vision Blog - Forum
|Rules for using the Buying/Selling Section of the forum
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Bloody [ 30 Apr 2010, 22:34 ]|
|Post subject:||Rules for using the Buying/Selling Section of the forum|
Rules for using the Buying/Selling Section of the forum at www.3dvision-blog.com
1. In the title of the topic you should state the nature of the deal - whether you are selling something, looking to buy or exchange it.
- Selling: 3D Vision active shutter glasses
- I'm buying E-Dimensional 3D shutter glasses (wireless)
- Looking to exchange Samsung 2233RZ Monitor for Acer GD245HQ
Topics that have titles with no mention of the type of the deal will be deleted without warning!
2. It is mandatory that in the topic you post you also describe briefly the product(s) being sold or you want to buy with their basic specifications. Having more detailed description can increase your chances to get the beast deal.
3. It is forbidden to sell things that you don't actually own yourself, but instead are doing a favor for someone. If that someone wants to sell something, let him register here and sell it himself!
4. You are required to tell the price at which you are selling the product or the price you are ready to pay for something, unless the deal is just for trading one thing for another.
5. You are strictly forbidden to publish links to other websites, unless they are for showing additional pictures, specifications, reviews or any other important information that is connected with the product you are selling. You are not allowed to publish deals for selling things here with the purpose of redirecting the reader to another website that is an offline/online store!
6. You are not allowed to try to publicly make offers with other price than the one published by the author of the topic, unless he specifically mentions that he is willing to negotiate the price. If you want to try to workout a deal with him you should use personal messages to communicate directly with the seller/buyer. If you think the price is too low or too high, they talk directly with the person and don't start stupid disputes about it in the topic.
7. You must mention at least some sort of way to be reached by interested parties either e-mail, phone number, messenger account (ICQ, MSN, Yahoo, Skype...) and of course your location. Since this is an international forum there might be people from all over the world so mentioning your exact location is very important when trying to buy or sell something here!
8. The sale of products and services from companies is strictly forbidden, unless they were given express permission from an administrator to do so!
9. After finishing a sale, purchase or exchange the author of the topic should mention that in the title by adding a pointer like: Sold, Bought, Exchanged etc. This is needed in order for the information available in this forum to be easily kept with up to date deals.
- The website 3dvision-blog.com is not responsible in any way for the deals between the users that are being made with the help of correspondence in the forum.
- The website 3dvision-blog.com is not responsible for any moral or material losses to users of the forum.
- All of the above rules specific to this part of the forum are mean for all members, no matter what is their status or rang!
- If the rules are not being maintained harsh measures may be enforced for the user breaking them, including even getting banned!
- The administrators of the forum reserve the right to modify, move or delete any posts and threads failing to comply with the above rules!
- The administrators of the forum also reserve the right to ban any user at any time, without giving any explanation for breaking any of the rules described above!
- Each user bears sole responsibility for deals made here! If a users is found to be lying or not delivering what he promised, the forum administrators reserves the right to ban this user permanently!
Useful advice when dealing in the forum
1. Always keep the receipt showing that you have sent the goods, no matter if you use courier or postal delivery services.
2. Always ask for full name, address and telephone number the person you trade with. To be sure - call the phone that you got. Ask for a fixed phone number and a mobile just to be sure.
3. If you doubt the correctness of a trader, you can send a private message to a moderator or other forum users who may know that member or have previously dealt with him.
4. If you have a problem with the purchased item, first contact the seller. Do not try to fix the problem yourself! If you have his phone - call him and find a solution for the issue.
5. When using a courier delivery service you may prefer to have the payment be cash on delivery if possible for the service to be applied.
6. If you pay in advance, be sure to really trust the user you are dealing with, PayPal is a good method for payments to ensure additional level of protection.
7. Keep logs of your correspondence with the seller / buyer as it is important evidence in a dispute between the two of you later on regarding some issue.
8. Take into account the date of registration and the number of posts of a user when dealing with him. The more active people and the ones that registered longer time ago should be considered as more reliable sellers / buyers, but of course there is no guarantee of that!
9. If a certain deal seem too good to be true, there is a chance of having issues with it. So beware!
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC + 2 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group