All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Re: Side by Side to anaglyph
PostPosted: 22 Feb 2011, 19:34 

LookAndSee wrote:
So this problem seems to be solved - and whats about the other way - is there a possibility to convert red/cyan to sbs? :?:
( :arrow: the next question will be about conversion from over-and-under to side-by-side)
:idea: If you have any idea - thanx in advance

LAS

That would require a very complex algorithm. The only thing that I am aware of that is even close to what you are talking about is... http://www.3dtv.at/Knowhow/DeAnaglyph_en.aspx
Problem is that it needs the original left eye image to make the right image (kind of similar to how h.264 MVC decoding works, you input the left eye and the right delta to make the full right image)

Peter's site is the only place I have seen any mention of any sort of DeAnaglyph, I think you would be better off finding the original source material than trying to split an anaglyph. You might be able to split it to black and white with some simple filters in an AVISynth script though.

2x Microsoft Lifecam Studio HD (for 3D capture)

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2012, 17:24 

I Am Using Code

video2d = DirectshowSource("sbsvideo.avi")

video2d = ConvertToRGB32(video2d)

videoW = width(video2d)
videoH = height(video2d)

halfW = videoW / 2

f1 = Crop(video2d, 0, 0, halfW, videoH)
f2 = Crop(video2d, halfW, 0, halfW, videoH)

f1 = Lanczos4Resize(f1, 960, 544)
f2 = Lanczos4Resize(f2, 960, 544)

MergeRGB(f2.ShowRed, f1.ShowGreen, f1.ShowBlue)

and i am trying to watch the video and it keeps stop starting but then i convert it into an .avi with drivx 6.61 codec the audio and the video are out of sinc but the audio starts at the same time as video what am i doing wrong and is this fixable please the convertion sinc problem and video playback stop starting thanks.

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2012, 13:40 
Site Admin

If the audio uses variable bitrate for the encoding this could be the cause for it getting out if sync.

VirtualDub for example does not handle well with VBR audio, so try encoding it with another software tool that work with AVS scripts and properly supports VBR... that is if the problem is variable bitrate audio of course.

Profile WWW