All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: SBS .mkv or .h264 file to anaglyph same quality
PostPosted: 02 Apr 2011, 02:12 

Hello i am new here and new in video conversion aswell.
I read all the posts here about sbs to anaglyph conversion but i am not nderstand anything.
Can someone make a step by step tutorial for all of us that are newbies please?
I read about avisynth but don't have a clue how to use that and how to run scripts in it,can anyone be so kind and explain how to make the scripts and how to use,where to introduce etc?
I want to do exactly what some guy here wanted to do before ,iwill give his example but is about another movie.

I have an mkv that contain 2 .dts audio files (2 different language streams) and a single video file with .264 extension that look like this:
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/91/immaginejnc.png ( I copied that guy link but is same thing)
And i want to have this result in ANY player http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/6403/immagine3qn.png (again copied that guy link)
I want the movie in red/cyan and resolution 1920/1080. 16:9
Someone wrote about Sony Vegas ,if that program do this thing i want a tutorial for that too.

What programs do i have to use and what exactly do i have to do step by step please?

thank you for understanding assuming my english is not that good and thank you in advance for answers.

Post subject: Re: SBS .mkv or .h264 file to anaglyph same quality
PostPosted: 02 Apr 2011, 08:42 
Site Admin

If you just want to watch a stereoscopic 3D video that for example is in Side by Side format in anaglyph, they you can use a much simpler solution, you just need to open the 3D video in a stereoscopic player and select anaglyph output and the player will do the conversion in real time. You can do that with the 3D Vision Video Player and the free 3D Vision Discover mode if you have an Nvidia-based video card to with the Stereoscopic Player or pretty much any other similar 3D video player that supports Side by Side input and can output in anaglyph...

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: 02 Apr 2011, 13:10 

no i don't want just watch them,i want to CONVERT them.Stereoscopic player and stvplayer sucks ,you cannot imput subtitles,can't change audio stream or even don't have controls available in full screen mode.Didn't mentioned they render out like hel and i don't like to see movies in slow motion with macroblocks.So this players are bad and out of discussion.Also i don't have Nvidia-based video card ,i have ati His radeon 5870.
As i said ,I want to convert them to work in ANY player.

Imput the sbs file and output another file anaglyph,that's hat i want to do.

PostPosted: 02 Apr 2011, 21:56 

no one knows?

PostPosted: 31 Jul 2011, 08:47 

I just made a tutorial for this!

http://cyther423.blogspot.com/2011/07/c ... coded.html

take a look, it's easy.