All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: I am getting 3d just like the theatre without glasses. Why?
PostPosted: 18 Jan 2013, 03:46 

:mrgreen: I am getting 3d just like the theater without glasses. Why? I recently upgraded to an NVIDA 3d video card, using the IZ3D for AMD and not the NVIDA driver, Watching quality 3d 2d to 3d conversions has never been easier or with such spectacular quality!!! I use ImTOO Video converter ultimate to convert my 2d video files to side by side stereoscopic 3d files. When watching them on Peter Wimmers Stereoscopic viewer 1.8; the results are breathtaking.

I am not using any type of special glasses, Anaglyph or polarized. My monitor is a standard low budget Acer 32 inch. Running @ 65htz. One of the most breathtaking sights I have seen after conversion is the classic sci-fi film blade runner. I have no idea why this works this way at all. Setting the pixel separation at 50 produces mind bending depth, and using a high def .mkv file for the original to be converted produces such clarity that it really can not be described.

I had wondered if the fact that initially I had installed avisynth when I first began watching 3d videos was the reason why I am getting such a high end result. I really do not care, being disabled, and not having to pay to go see a movie or invest further for a 120 htz monitor and NVIDA 3d broadcaster with glasses is a real blessing!!!

I would however like to have a better technical understanding as to why?, and How? I am getting the spectacular results I am getting with out having to have all kinds of special hardware. I also recommend doing just what I have done If you want to watch the bomb 3d videos or 2d to 3d video conversions. If anyone has some technical insight into this I sure would appreciate you sharing your expertise. I also wanted to share the unbelievable results I am having with those who like me enjoy the 3d visual technology and effects, but who are strapped for cash or confused by all the proprietary technology jockeying for market position while still really in the R & D phase.

Post subject: Re: I am getting 3d just like the theatre without glasses. W
PostPosted: 19 Jan 2013, 22:10 

stop smoking illegal substance....