All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: 3D Rig and Tutorials for Independent Filmmakers!
PostPosted: 29 May 2014, 20:34 

Attachment:
1_robert_rig_frontview_dslr.jpg [254.75 KiB]
Not downloaded yet
Hi!
I am new to the board and just wanted to drop in and let you know about the world’s smallest, most cost-effective, professional 3D beam-splitter rig, the Robert Rig, and tutorial suite we have developed for a wide variety of cameras including DSLR cameras; compact HD and 4k cameras, as well as select camcorders. The Robert Rig is used across the globe and has earned the industry’s top 3D awards including, the Lumiere Award from the International 3D Society and Best of Festival from the LA 3D Film Festival. Featuring optical grade beam-splitter glass; an elegant single-wrench calibration design; and an HDR adapter plate, the Robert Rig is a must have for the independent 3D filmmaker or photographer. Additional exclusive 3D tutorials; reversible 3D alignment and color calibration chart, as well as pre- calculated interaxial-scales get you shooting 3D faster and easier. Our tutorials show you everything from alignment, to shooting, to post, to even displaying your work on a 3D theater. We are dedicated to making 3D affordable and accessible to everyone, so please let me know what questions or concerns you may have and I will do my best to help!
Thanks!

josh@goatandyeti.com
http://www.goatandyeti.com/#!robert-rig/co9h

Attachment:
black_magic_banner.jpg [713.16 KiB]
Not downloaded yet

Attachment:
rr_3-4_red.jpg [266.81 KiB]
Not downloaded yet