All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: subtitles dont appears with Nvidia 3D Player!? Help
PostPosted: 15 Apr 2012, 20:15 

Guys need help from you guys, to the following problem.
I have the Nvidia 3D kit here, monitor and glasses and already used for years, never had problems, but now I decided to test 3-D movies on your PC, something I had never done ... Anyway, I downloaded the Nvidia 3D Player, I downloaded the movie Hugo 3D subtitles and more, open everything right, the movie ran beautifully in 3D but the damn subtitle does not appear in any way .... I tried changing all codecs, reinstalling everything I've read several forums and can do anything the caption appears, the other players she appears normal, but this is what I need to see in 3D does not appear ...
Can anyone help me?

thank you

Post subject: Re: subtitles dont appears with Nvidia 3D Player!? Help
PostPosted: 15 Apr 2012, 22:07 
Site Admin

Have you already tried the following things:
http://3dvision-blog.com/5319-using-subtitles-for-3d-videos-played-with-the-3d-vision-video-player/
http://3dvision-blog.com/5996-3d-subtitler-a-tool-for-easily-converting-subtitles-for-3d-videos/

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2012, 00:12 

Bloody wrote:

Yes friend, tried it step by step and not adiantous simply the Nvidia 3D Player does not appear to legend, did not know what else to try!
More someone who can help me?

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2012, 20:55 
Site Admin

So the subtitles just don't show at all? Have you tried with different subtitles, could be something wrong with the file?

If you open them with a normal media player such as the Media Player Classic are they working just fine?

Make sure you have the latest 3D Vision Video Player and FFDshow, check to see if the subtitles filter is properly loaded and running (you can also test it in a non-3D player just to confirm it is working as it should).

Alternatively you can test by using the Stereoscopic Player instead of the 3D Vision Video Player.

Profile WWW