All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: About interleaved 3d (Help me)
PostPosted: 15 Oct 2013, 04:53 

Hi,

I have a AOC 3D monitor, in that only interleaved 3d format supports.
What i want to know is if i am to watch a 3d movie on that format is there any separate interleaved 3d movie catogary that i shold download????

beacuse upto now i can only watch clips which is in youtube, other than that i dont know how to download a movie and enjoy.
Please do help me if any one knows.

Thank you.

Post subject: Re: About interleaved 3d (Help me)
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2013, 01:54 

If using a pc to play the movie use blu ray discs or iso's and the software "total media theartre" by Arcsoft or "power dvd 13" by cyberlink. If playing from ps3 it will just work. I have a lg line interlaced and an lg 42 inch tv line interlaced. that is how I watch movie. for "sbs" encoded movies you software mentioned above cheers.

Post subject: Re: About interleaved 3d (Help me)
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2013, 13:29 
Site Admin

If the 3D monitor has support for HDMI 1.4 3D (it should) then any 3D capable source supporting HDMI frame packaging 3D will work with the display, this also applies to software players for 3D video such as PowerDVD and Total Media Theatre that support Blu-ray 3D video playback (they also support Row Interleaved output directly).

Alternatively for 3D videos (other than Blu-ray 3D movies) in any of the popular formats you can use a 3D video player such as the Stereoscopic Player that is capable of outputting in Row Interleaved format on the fly, regardless what is the input format that the 3D video is encoded in (as long as it is supported by the player). So there is no need to transcode 3D video in specific format or look for 3D videos that are already encoded especially for Row Interleaved 3D.

Profile WWW