All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: VIRTUAL VIEWER 3D
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2012, 19:41 

I saw this advertised on Craigslist and would like an opinion if this is a "good deal" or not.
THX,
CLiff

Virtual Reality Equipment - $250
paid $1300.00. I BOUGHT THE WHOLE "VIRTUAL VIEWER 3D" BUNDLE PACK ( PLUS SOME COOL EXTRA'S) - FROM VREALITIES.COM, WHICH SUPPLIES VIRTUAL REALITY EQUIPMENT TO NASA. CHECK OUT THE INFO ON IT AT THIS LINK. http://www.vrealities.com/virtualviewer3d.html THAT LINK WILL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT THE VIRTUAL REALITY EQUIPMENT WHICH INCLUDES A:
1. VIRTUAL REALITY HEAD MOUNTED DISPLAY (VR GLASSES)
2. HEAD TRACKER HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE (TO IMMERSE YOURSELF IN VR AND VIDEO GAME WORLDS)
3. VOICE RECOGNITION SOFTWARE AND MICROPHONE (LETS YOU CONTROL THE GAME WITH YOUR VOICE)
4. P5 DATA GLOVE (AMAZING - CHECK IT OUT AT THIS LINK http://www.vrealities.com/P5.html)
5. 2D TO 3D CONVERTER TO CONVERT "ANY" VIDEO GAME OR MOVIE OR EVEN TV TO BEAUTIFUL 3D. IF YOU BUY TODAY I WILL ALSO TELL YOU HOW TO GET "STEREOSCOPIC PLAYER"(A 49 DOLLAR VALUE) WHICH WILL ALLOW YOU TO WATCH ANY VIDEO FILE OR DVD ON YOUR COMPUTER IN STUNNING 3D ON A VIRTUAL 90 INCH SCREEN AT 10 FEET AWAY AND "QUEST 3D " WHICH IS INDUSTRY LEADING "VIRTUAL REALITY WORLD" CREATION SOFTWARE WHICH RETAILS FOR A WHOPPING $15,800.00 (SEE FOR YOURSELF AT THIS LINK http://www.vrealities.com/quest3d.html) AND WILL ALLOW YOU TO CREAT EYE-POPPING "3D VIRTUAL REALITY" FULLY IMMERSIVE WORLDS YOUR SELF - - - ALL FOR FREE. EVERYTHING I'M SELLING IS NOT ONLY "VIRTUAL REALITY" EQUIPMENT IT IS "STEREOSCOPIC 3D VIRTUAL REALITY" EQUIPMENT WHICH IS UP TO DATE WITH THE STATE OF THE ART 3D TELEVISIONS OUT NOW. AND ITS LOTS OF FUN

Post subject: Re: VIRTUAL VIEWER 3D
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2012, 02:09 

Does anyone have an opinion about this product? Don't get me wrong, the cost of the glasses is not the big problem because I hope to be getting a large amount of money from several sources, due to my good luck lately.
1. First, I BARELY missed winning the latest big Powerball...I only needed 2 more numbers and the Powerball and I would be a multi-millionaire right now. Although I was disappointed, I did not let it get me down because of the other notifications I got from various people.
2. I got word a few days ago that I had won the British Commonwealth Lottery of $130,000,000.
3. A couple of days later, I got an e-mail from an ex-president of a country who had stolen $26,345,000 and he is willing to split it with me 50-50 and all I have to do is send a few thousand dollars to him for bribes. Although I found it odd that both of these offers came from Nigera, I believe my "partners" because I'm positive they wouldn't lie to me over the internet.
4. I just got word that my bid for a 2010 Mercedes was accepted for $15,000. How lucky I am especially since it was only driven to church on sundays by the previous owner who was a little old lady from Pasadena and it has less than 10,000 miles on it. :lol:

Anyway, if anyone has any ideas why I should or should not buy this item, please let me know the reasons why.
THX,
Cliff