Entries Tagged as 'Stereo 3D Events'
The “3Days of 3D” workshop will be held on August 24, 25 & 26, at Hollywood Camera in Los Angeles, USA, with the main theme being “How to be profitable with 3D”. On hand will be professionals from the industry discussing different 3D techniques and presenting the tools and tricks for making a profit with 3D content. Products at the workshop will be from a wide variety of the industry including Panasonic, Grass Valley, RED, Singular Software, NewBlue FX, SmartSound, GoPro, LG and many more. There will also be equipment on hand to for participants to get hands-on training.
The topics of the Workshop will include:
– 3D for Producers and Directors
– Ad Agencies and Media Buyers – What do they need to know about 3D?
– How to Shoot 3D, from Beginner to Advanced Techniques,
– Writing for 3D – Using 3D for any subject
– Shooting 3D – Single Body Camera or Beam Splitter Rig with RED Epics
– Multi-Cam 3D shooting and Editing for Bands and Live Events
– 3D in Post – Affordable Editing with Edius 6.5 Stereoscopic Tools, Color Grading and Matching for 3D
– 3D Titles and sub titles – How to do them properly
– 3D Distribution – Where are the Markets That Are Buying?
Among the speakers of the event will be Al Caudullo, Ray Zone, Shannon Benna, Dave Beeler, Tom Konkle… names that you may already be familiar with if you are following what is happening in the world of stereo 3D.
– For more information about the program of the 3Days of 3D Workshop…
Tags:3d event·3D workshop·3Days of 3D·How to be profitable with 3D·stereo 3d
The 5th annual 3D Enterntainment Summit, together with the 3D Gaming Summit will be held this on 19-20th September this year in the Hollywood and Highland Center in Hollywood, California, USA. The main focus of the event is about how stereoscopic 3D affects the theatrical, broadcast, television, gaming, advertising and alternate content entertainment. Now in it’s fifth year, The 3D Entertainment Summit is uniquely positioned to bring thought leaders from around the globe to analyze where 3D has been and more importantly where it is headed.
The preliminary conference program is already available on the event’s website, however so far I think that the information about the 3D Gaming Summit this year is still a bit neglected and I’m sure that a lot of you will be more interested in that part of the event. Hopefully this mistake will be soon fixed and a more detailed information about that will also be made available, especially considering there are only three months left before the event starts.
– The preliminary conference program for the 3D Enterntainment Summit is here…
Tags:3D Enterntainment Summit·3d gaming summit·stereo 3d
In an effort to encourage and recognize 3D filmmakers, the International 3D Society and Autodesk have announced a worldwide 3D short film competition open to 3D filmmakers around the world. The competition is open to any short subject work of 40 minutes or less and you can already submit your work if it is finished. Filmmakers can upload their works to a secure 3D website (powered by Nvidia and Fordela), the Deadline for entries is November 16, 2012 (11:00PM PST). Entries will be judged by a panel of Society voting member professionals in January 2013. The winning filmmaker will be flown to Los Angeles to receive his or her award at the Creative Arts Awards Ceremony in February next year (currently scheduled for February 5, 2013).
– For more information about the International 3D Short Film Competition by I3DS…
Tags:3d filmmakers·3d independent short film competition·3d short film competition·i3ds·International 3D Society·stereo 3d