DDD has released a new beta of the TriDef 3D Ignition that adds support for 64-bit games or games that also have a separate 64-bit launcher aside from the standard 32-bit one. As usual with the beta versions you need to install them on top of a full installation of the TriDef 3D software package (OEM or Retail) in order to be able to try them. Below you can find a complete changelog of what is new and which 64-bit games have been tested and confirmed working. Note that the Battlefield 4 Beta is still not supported, but hopefully by the time the full game will be released it will be supported starting October 29 in North America and following with other regions in the next few days.
– Added support for 64-bit games.
– Tested 64-bit games: World of Warcraft, Crysis, Crysis Warhead, Firefall, Gone Home, The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing.
– For World of Warcraft 64-bit, must run Wow-64.exe directly.
– Battlefield 4 Beta not working yet.
– Added new profiles: Lost Planet 3, RaceRoom Racing Experience, Castle of Illusion, Warface, Arma Tactics, Firefall, Flashback.
– Updated profiles: Need for Speed Shift 2, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Battlefield 3, Warframe, The Bureau: XCOM Declassified.