Following the release of the TriDef 3D Ignition 3.5 Beta 1 last month, now comes a new official release in the form of TriDef 3D 5.2. The new official version pretty much includes what the Beta release of the Ignition software introduced with a few more updates.
TriDef 3D 5.2 Release Notes:
TriDef 3D Ignition
– Virtual 3D has been improved in terms of both quality and performance and renamed to “Power 3D” (DX 9 only, so far – DX10/11 Power 3D optimisations coming soon)
– Improved DirectX 10/11 game performance (Battlefield 3 in particular)
– Added support for Need For Speed: The Run, SOL Exodus, Unstoppable Gorg, Alan Wake, Trine 2, Microsoft Flight, Torchlight, APB, Tribes Ascend Beta, Blacklight Retribution and various other games
– Improved the following game profiles: Call of Duty: Black Ops, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Sonic Generations, Batman: Arkham City, RayCity and other games
TriDef 3D Media Player
– Fixed an issue which caused 3Di DVDs to playback incorrectly
The DDD TriDef 3D software package enables the viewing of movies, photos and games in stereoscopic 3D mode on compatible hardware, it is one of the two middle-ware solutions (the other being the iZ3D driver) used for ensuring stereo 3D support on AMD hardware (apart from the few games that support natively the AMD HD3D technology), but the software is also compatible with Nvidia-based video cards as well.